Did You Know?
- The 2014 Milliman Medical Index shows that the annual cost of medical care now exceeds the cost of groceries for the typical American family with health insurance coverage through their employer. The total annual cost of healthcare for a typical family of four covered by an employer-sponsored preferred provider plan (PPO) in 2014 is $23,215. This cost has more than doubled over the past 10 years (107% increase from 2004 to 2014), growing from $11,192 in 2004 to $23,215 in 2014.
- A Convenient Care Plus membership helps remove the financial burden of high healthcare costs and, with several options to choose from, there is a plan that will best meet the unique needs of you and your family. For example, we have plans with no additional out-of-pocket costs for office visits and other options with lower monthly fees and office co-pays.
Depending on your membership level, your plan will include some or all of the following features:
- Call a Doctor – 24x7x365 telephone access to a licensed physician where you can be diagnosed from anywhere
- Walk-In Clinics – See a healthcare provider in person for minor illnesses and injuries at one of our network clinics
- Health Advocate – Helps navigate healthcare and insurance issues as well as providing online wellness advocacy
Flexible Start Dates. Sign-up today and your plan is ready tomorrow.