Cut Through Red Tape.
How Our Patient Advocate Program Works
All Members with a Convenient Care Plus Membership receive their own Personal Health Advocate, typically a registered nurse, who is supported by a team of medical directors, benefits and claims specialists.
This personalized one-on-one assistance, centered around a team of Personal Health Advocates, addresses a range of sometimes challenging and sensitive health issues. This ensures that you receive the quality care and the correct answers you need, when you need it. We keep all calls strictly confidential in compliance with the privacy provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), freeing plan sponsors of the financial and legal liability.
- Independent and objective service
- Improves quality of care
- Helps you manage family health concerns
- Professional, non-adversarial approach to finding the right answer
- Complies with HIPAA privacy and confidentiality requirements
Patient Advocacy helps sort out and resolve claims and related paperwork problems. They work on coverage issues and help members understand the coding and payment rules that apply to their circumstances.
For example, we help:
- Resolve insurance claims
- Save money on healthcare bills
- Navigate within an insurance company
- Assist with correcting billing errors
Our Personal Health Advocates help members find the clinical help they need, and will also assist with coordinating their care.
For example, they can help:
- Find the right doctors and hospitals
- Assist with a complex medical condition
- Locate and research treatments for a medical condition
- Secure second opinions
- Schedule appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Identify “best-in-class” medical institutions
Our Personal Health Advocates provide members with the information they need to help them become active participants in the management of their health.
For example, our Patient Advocates can:
- Help prepare members for visits with their physicians and other healthcare providers
- Help members better understand their serious or chronic conditions
- Answer questions and provide information about medical terms, tests, medications and treatments
Information & Resource Support
Patient Advocacy helps locate and make arrangements for members’ special services needs.
For example, Patient Advocacy can help:
- Assist with eldercare issues
- Obtain health information to help members make informed decisions
- Complete qualification applications
- Identify and coordinate/arrange for wellness services
- Research transportation
Flexible Start Dates. Sign-up now and your plan can be ready today.
Call us now at (855)900-8701 or sign-up below.