You access your benefits by simply calling member services at 877-900-8701
Your Convenient Care Plus membership allows 24/7 unlimited access to a healthcare provider for basic illness such as cold and flu, infections, pink eye, sore throat, allergies, and more.
Our providers are board certified physicians that specialize in telehealth.
All plans include unlimited telehealth calls with no additional charges. Level 2 unlimited clinic visits have a fee as stated on the grid at the bottom of the page. Level 1 unlimited clinic visits have no additional charge.
- Generic Rx Program is included with the plan
- For prescriptions other than the Generic Rx, the CCP member is responsible for costs using our formulary.
- For savings achieved on medical bills from other providers, member is responsible for a fee based on percentage of savings.
Yes. Anyone is welcome to sign up for the membership. However, many employers do offer CCP as a benefit to their employees.
The CCP membership can be offered as an employer-sponsored benefit, voluntary benefit or partial employer-paid benefit. There is no open enrollment period, so this benefit can be offered to employees any time.
Convenient Care Plus is not health insurance. It is a healthcare membership program that provides affordable access to basic healthcare, whether insured or uninsured. There are no waiting periods and you will not be denied for pre-existing conditions.
Depending on your membership level (see below), your plan will include some or all of the following features:
- Telemedicine - 24/7/365 telephone access to a licensed physician where you can be diagnosed from anywhere
- Clinic Visits - See a healthcare provider in person for minor illnesses and injuries at one of our network clinics
- Patient Advocate - Helps navigate healthcare and insurance issues