Our advocacy consultants are here to help our members! By becoming a Convenient Care Plus member and enrolling in our Patient Advocacy services you receive great benefits including:
- Find the right doctors – We can also find the right hospitals, specialists and other leading providers, anywhere in the country.
- Schedule appointments – Our experts can expedite appointments, arrange second opinions and transfer medical records.
- Assist in the transfer of medical records – We’ll also handle the details of transferring X-rays and lab results.
- Work with insurance companies – Our team works on your behalf to obtain appropriate approvals for needed services.
- Resolve benefits issues – We’ll do the legwork to resolve insurance claims and billing issues, untangle medical bills and coordinate benefits.
- Help with eldercare – We can help address senior issues including finding eldercare services, adult day care and more.
- Get your questions answered – We help you become informed about test results, treatments and medications.
- Medical bill saver – Skilled negotiators can help lower your out-of-pocket costs on uncovered medical or dental bills over $400.
Received a Surprise Medical Bill?
We’ll negotiate a discount.
Even with the best of intentions, you could receive a large medical or dental bill because you went to an out-of-network provider, or received care you thought was covered by your insurance plan. We can help.
Just send us the bill — we’ll do the rest
- Send us your medical or dental bill of $400 or more
- We’ll contact the provider on your behalf to negotiate a discount on the amount due, no matter what your benefit status
- If an agreement is made, we’ll get the provider’s signoff on the terms and conditions
- You’ll receive a Savings Result Statement summarizing the outcome and payment terms
Remember… You have unlimited access to a Personal Health Advocate for expert help navigating the healthcare system and resolving a wide range of time-consuming issues. You, your spouse, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law can all take advantage of your Health Advocate benefits!